Hi there people! I just got a notification from a friend blogger, Sonali of Howling With The Wolf. She have a habit of tagging me in each and every award that she’d get and it makes me feel so appreciated (am getting teary-eyed right now). Thank you my dear, you don’t know how much happiness you bring me.
So here’s few questions as well as my answers:
- Who was your first follower? My first follower is Mind Blogging To Me. You may want to visit her blog and read some interesting stuffs.
- What was the last milestone you reached? As of to date, I already have 288 Followers which I consider not bad for a 10 month old blog.
- What was your very first post about? Actually, the very first post I have is a shared article entitled, I Used To Be Catholic, Don’t Blame Me from Steward Secrets of God. But if it’s something I’ve written, it would be this. It’s about me.
- Who is your most recent follower? Tag them and give them a shoutout! semiprowriter, it’s just about a week since the follow. I find the posts interesting and inspiring so I returned the favor.
- What was your last post about? Tag the person who liked it first. Weekly Quotes To Ponder 30 it’s a feature post here in my blog once a week, I usually write it on Wednesdays. Dehan of Motivation With Dehan was the first to like it. I really appreciate it.
- How many months/year have you been blogging for? Actually, this blog is almost five years old, however, I just started writing post/s last January of this year. So, technically, it’s just almost a year old.
- Have you met a blogger friend in person? Yes, of course! A wonderful friend, Heide of The Feelings I Have blog. Kindly visit it, you’ll definitely find brief and interesting reads.
- Do you have any social media account related to your blog? Kindly share it to us so we can follow. Yes, there is! Kindly click here. Thank you in advance!
Now, to those that I will tag, I’d like to let you know that I am grateful for the time you spared in checking my blog. I really feel wonderful whenever I see people click like, write comments, read, and follow my blog. There’s no obligation to respond to this post but I would be happy if you will. It’s great to know amazing people in blog-o-sphere.
- Riley Central
- My Petridish
- Linda G. Hill
- Dollops of Heedful Ramblings
- A Wayward Scribblez
- Simply Marquessa
- Out an’ About
- Ramblings of a Writer
I am really honored to receive this award from a fellow blogger, Anuradha Mukherjee of Aromas of My Kitchen. You may want to visit her lovely blog. I always enjoy reading her home-made and lots of love recipes.
This is actually, long overdue. But I still wanted to share this with you all. So without further ado, I would share 11 facts about myself as part of the rule:
- I can be too simple and yet complicate things at times.
- Too transparent that others can easily see what or how I feel once they look at my eyes.
- I am an impulsive buyer.
- A helpless romantic and yet a realist.
- Easy to be mad but quick to forgive.
- Haven’t experienced riding a plane yet.
- A risk-taker by heart, I prefer to take a hard and challenging route in life than the easy and boring ones.
- I can spend a month in hibernation in a room near the sea, feeling the breeze while lying in a cozy bed listening to my favorite songs while reading books.
- One of my happiest moment is spending time with my children eating delicious foods.
- I am more inspired to write articles and poems in the heights of being lazy.
- I am a nocturnal person. I prefer to do household chores when everyone in the house is fast asleep.
Now, to answer Anuradha‘s 11 questions: Continue reading “Liebster Award”
Hi there people! This post is long overdue actually. First and foremost, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to my fellow blogger, Sonali Mukherjee who is an avid follower and one of the nicest and sweetest person I’ve known. Her blog – Howling With The Wolf is worth a visit and a follow, she writes amazing stories,, and I love the way she comments on my posts.
Continue reading “Blogger Recognition & Smiley Thumb Award”
Cheers to ‘Sunshine Blog Award!’ I am really honored to receive this. Thank you to my fellow blogger, Sonali Mukherjee of Howling With The Wolf blog. I always find her blog posts really interesting and love the way she comments on my posts. You may want to take a peek and enjoy reading as well.
Now, for the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post (basically say something nice about him/her..we all like to hear good things about us right?
Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
(I also copy pasted it, thank’s Sonali for your wonderful idea, yey!) Continue reading “Sunshine Blog Award”