Hi there people! I just got a notification from a friend blogger, Sonali of Howling With The Wolf. She have a habit of tagging me in each and every award that she’d get and it makes me feel so appreciated (am getting teary-eyed right now). Thank you my dear, you don’t know how much happiness you bring me.
So here’s few questions as well as my answers:
- Who was your first follower? My first follower is Mind Blogging To Me. You may want to visit her blog and read some interesting stuffs.
- What was the last milestone you reached? As of to date, I already have 288 Followers which I consider not bad for a 10 month old blog.
- What was your very first post about? Actually, the very first post I have is a shared article entitled, I Used To Be Catholic, Don’t Blame Me from Steward Secrets of God. But if it’s something I’ve written, it would be this. It’s about me.
- Who is your most recent follower? Tag them and give them a shoutout! semiprowriter, it’s just about a week since the follow. I find the posts interesting and inspiring so I returned the favor.
- What was your last post about? Tag the person who liked it first. Weekly Quotes To Ponder 30 it’s a feature post here in my blog once a week, I usually write it on Wednesdays. Dehan of Motivation With Dehan was the first to like it. I really appreciate it.
- How many months/year have you been blogging for? Actually, this blog is almost five years old, however, I just started writing post/s last January of this year. So, technically, it’s just almost a year old.
- Have you met a blogger friend in person? Yes, of course! A wonderful friend, Heide of The Feelings I Have blog. Kindly visit it, you’ll definitely find brief and interesting reads.
- Do you have any social media account related to your blog? Kindly share it to us so we can follow. Yes, there is! Kindly click here. Thank you in advance!
Now, to those that I will tag, I’d like to let you know that I am grateful for the time you spared in checking my blog. I really feel wonderful whenever I see people click like, write comments, read, and follow my blog. There’s no obligation to respond to this post but I would be happy if you will. It’s great to know amazing people in blog-o-sphere.
- Riley Central
- My Petridish
- Linda G. Hill
- Dollops of Heedful Ramblings
- A Wayward Scribblez
- Simply Marquessa
- Out an’ About
- Ramblings of a Writer