I am really honored to receive this award from a fellow blogger, Anuradha Mukherjee of Aromas of My Kitchen. You may want to visit her lovely blog. I always enjoy reading her home-made and lots of love recipes.
This is actually, long overdue. But I still wanted to share this with you all. So without further ado, I would share 11 facts about myself as part of the rule:
- I can be too simple and yet complicate things at times.
- Too transparent that others can easily see what or how I feel once they look at my eyes.
- I am an impulsive buyer.
- A helpless romantic and yet a realist.
- Easy to be mad but quick to forgive.
- Haven’t experienced riding a plane yet.
- A risk-taker by heart, I prefer to take a hard and challenging route in life than the easy and boring ones.
- I can spend a month in hibernation in a room near the sea, feeling the breeze while lying in a cozy bed listening to my favorite songs while reading books.
- One of my happiest moment is spending time with my children eating delicious foods.
- I am more inspired to write articles and poems in the heights of being lazy.
- I am a nocturnal person. I prefer to do household chores when everyone in the house is fast asleep.
Now, to answer Anuradha‘s 11 questions:
- What is your favorite food? A native Filipino dish called Diningding topped with grilled milkfish.
- If given a choice, would you prefer a holiday in the beach or in the mountains? I prefer the beach. I would love to feel the sea water touching my feet while walking and feeling the breeze embracing me.
- If you could meet Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, what would you ask him? I don’t know him, sorry.
- What would your plan be on a bright sunny day? To have a picnic with my children, we will bring my son’s drone, and watch it with delight while it flies.
- Who is your favorite musician? Allow me to mention more than one, Michael Jackson, Bryan Adams, Whitney Houston, Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, and Alanis Morissette.
- Given a choice between love potion, liquid luck, and beauty potion, which one would you choose? Love potion, I would make my man fall deeply in love with me and love me forever.
- The most outrageous food you’ve ever tasted and where? I baked an avocado cupcake but it came out so bitter I can’t really stand its awful taste, I don’t know why it has been messed up in the first place.
- Describe your family in four words. Beautiful, Closely-knitted, Hilarious, and Nutty.
- You happen upon a haunted house, who would you be accompanied by? My husband, I am always secured with him and he always have a way of making things funny.
- Out of Mexican, Italian, Continental, Thai, Chinese, Mediterranean, and Indian, which cuisine would you prefer? Nothing in particular as long as it satisfies my taste buds, I’d go for that food.
- What animal would you want as a pet? I don’t like pets to be honest, the reason why we have cats and a dog is because of my children.
My 11 questions are: (I’m sweating now, huh!)
- What is your pet peeve?
- During your free time, which would you prefer doing, watching a movie or reading a book?
- What do you think are your weaknesses and how do you deal with it?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What are the three things that you’d bring with you if you’d be stuck in an island?
- Do you agree that in women, modesty is the real beauty?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- If God will grant you just one dying wish, what would that be? Why?
- What is your opinion about gender equality?
- If given a chance, would you undergo surgery to enhance your physical look or stay just the way you are?
- Do you prefer to be alone most of the time or with a company?
Lastly, my 11 nominees:
- Deadly Eyes & Distant Cries
- Talkaholic Me
- Recollections At Fall
- Inspire Within Yourself
- Light from Fire
- Musings of a Blueberry
- Purple Blogberries
- The Draft Blogger
As I always say, no pressure in taking part but in case you’d take time to acknowledge and post your award, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for all your time and support!