I am really honored to receive this award from a fellow blogger, Anuradha Mukherjee of Aromas of My Kitchen. You may want to visit her lovely blog. I always enjoy reading her home-made and lots of love recipes.
This is actually, long overdue. But I still wanted to share this with you all. So without further ado, I would share 11 facts about myself as part of the rule:
- I can be too simple and yet complicate things at times.
- Too transparent that others can easily see what or how I feel once they look at my eyes.
- I am an impulsive buyer.
- A helpless romantic and yet a realist.
- Easy to be mad but quick to forgive.
- Haven’t experienced riding a plane yet.
- A risk-taker by heart, I prefer to take a hard and challenging route in life than the easy and boring ones.
- I can spend a month in hibernation in a room near the sea, feeling the breeze while lying in a cozy bed listening to my favorite songs while reading books.
- One of my happiest moment is spending time with my children eating delicious foods.
- I am more inspired to write articles and poems in the heights of being lazy.
- I am a nocturnal person. I prefer to do household chores when everyone in the house is fast asleep.