Weekly Quotes To Ponder 19

blame

All blame is a waste of time.
No matter how much fault you find with another,
and regardless of how much you blame him,
it will not change you.
The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you
when you are looking for external reasons to explain
your unhappiness and frustration.
You may succeed in making another feel guilty
about something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed
in changing whatever it is about you
that is making you unhappy. – Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

I can’t help but feel pissed when someone point his finger on others whenever there’s bad things that’s happening with his life. I am even more pissed when someone is barking on a wrong tree. Sometimes, we tend to ¬†forget the fact that though there are things that we cannot control in this world, God bestowed us the freedom to choose between good or evil, right or wrong, or even the way we deal with problems. Either we breakdown or we break through. With this being said, I could say that our life is 10% chance or destiny and 90% choice. Thus, in every consequences that we face, we have no one to blame but ourselves.

I would be delighted to know your thoughts about the quote above. May we all have a blessed week! Thank’s for reading!