Cheers to ‘Sunshine Blog Award!’ I am really honored to receive this. Thank you to my fellow blogger, Sonali Mukherjee of Howling With The Wolf blog. I always find her blog posts really interesting and love the way she comments on my posts. You may want to take a peek and enjoy reading as well.
Now, for the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post (basically say something nice about him/her..we all like to hear good things about us right?
Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
(I also copy pasted it, thank’s Sonali for your wonderful idea, yey!)
And to answer her questions:
- If you could pick one line from your About Me page(or whatever you renamed it to) to describe you, which line would you pick? I am a Sentimental Fool.
- Which is your favourite post from your own blog and why? (It could be because of the memories attached or the frame of mind you wrote it in, a comment you received). Actually, I have so many favorites but to mention one of them, it is LoIsInDaBl Day 1. Maybe because it speaks of who I am and what I’d always be.
- Is there anyone who knows enough about you to give you advice that you would actually take? There are only three persons who can really bend me and make me do things, first is our Presiding Minister, Bro. Eli Soriano, my partner, and my best friend, who is also my sister in faith.
- Has your blog changed your life? In what way? Definitely, it actually made me a better person by helping me vent, share my thoughts and feelings, connect with people in the internet especially bloggers who share the same passion, and help me give advice without seeing people rolling their eyes, haha!
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, five siblings – three girls and two boys. I am the eldest.
- Are you more comfortable with friends on your blog or in real life? (Yes, I borrowed this question). For me, it doesn’t matter. As long as we can relate with each other and can pat each other’s back and give comfort in any way.
- What is your favorite TV show or movie? I don’t have any favorite TV show because I am not really fond of watching TV but for movies, there’s a lot. To name a few, Underworld Series, Dracula, Lord of the rings trilogy, Cliffhanger, Grave Dancers, Jumanji 1, The Sixth Sense, and Con Air.
- If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you like to have with you? A photo of my four children, a pen and paper.
- If you had an unlimited amount of money to spend, what would you do with it? Spend it with a cause, like medical missions and put up a business to help with unemployment.
- Which two clothes would you choose from your closet to define your personality? A plain blouse and a stylish long skirt. I may look plain outside but deep inside is a strong personality and colorful outlook that radiates positivity. (Wow! too much of self-gratification eh!).
- If you could go back to the past and meet one person, who would you meet? My live in partner who is the father of my children. I would always be grateful to God Almighty for allowing me to be a part of this person’s life. He may have caused me so much pain but I can’t deny the fact that most of the amazing and happiest moments in my life are the ones shared with him.
Gosh! That was long. Sonali, forgive me my friend but I’m afraid I need to borrow all of your 11 questions. They’re awesome anyway. And for my nominees (kindly refer to the questions I answered please, thank you in advance.) And as I always say, no pressure in joining and have fun writing!
- Miriam of Out an’ About
- Irene of Walking the Path…
- Jessica of There’s a Book For That
- Kally of Middle Me
- Jerry of Jerry MAbbott’s Blog
- Pragalbha of Infinite Living
- Tikeetha of A Thomas Point of View
- Caitlin of Joy-Full Happenings
- Olivia of Into the Olive Garden
- Basant She of Thoughts of a Socially Anxious Extrovert
- Spiritual Journey17